1 bedroom flat for saleBrabourn Gardens, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- A FULLY LET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - CREATING £5,200 PER ANNUM
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT - having been recently converted
- RECENTLY INSTALLED GAS COMBI BOILER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- ADDED BENEFIT OF A GARDEN AND GARAGE TO THE REAR
A SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT CURRENTLY OFFERED FOR SALE ON A FULLY LET BASIS GENERATING AN INCOME OF £5,200 PER ANNUM - A YIELD OF OVER 10%! / MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS DUE TO JUST RECENTLY BEING CONVERTED - INCLUDING A MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE AND A FITTED KITCHEN / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND A GAS COMBI BOILER / GARDEN AND GARAGE TO THE REAR
A well presented modern Bathroom offering a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low level w.c., a wash hand basin and a paneled bath with mixer shower. There are cladded splash back areas, a radiator and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window
A spacious double Bedroom to the rear of the property which offers a radiator and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window
To the front is the communal garden shared with the upstairs apartment. To the rear is a good sized, fence enclosed garden, that belongs solely to this apartment. There is also a garage at the foot of the garden
Lounge / Kitrchen
A spacious open-plan Lounge Kitchen, located to the front of the property. To one side are a range of quality fitted Kitchen units with contracting work surfaces set over inset with a sink and drainer unit, and space for a cooker point. There is also ample space for Lounge furniture, with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a raidator. There is a built in cupboard which is home to the gas central heating boiler.
The property is accessed via a UPVC entrance door into the communal lobby, with a timber entrance door providing access into the ground floor apartment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69853112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8305924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.