4 bedroom flat for saleChiswick Green Studios, Chiswick, W4
- Awesome four bedroom ground floor and mezzanine flat
- Stunning interiors with under floor heating in living area
- Fabulous reception room with double height ceilings
- Beautiful open-plan integrated kitchen with separate dining
- Four good-sized bedrooms, two featuring en suites
- Spacious utility room/guest cloakroom
- Private rear garden accessed through original French doors
- Underground double height parking with space for stacker
Ideally located moments from the Chiswick High Road, this stunning four bedroom factory converted apartment is expansive throughout with architect-designed interior set within a gated development with concierge.
The property is ideally located for the shops and amenities of Chiswick High Road, Chiswick Park Underground Station (District Line) is very close and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69853268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.