6 bedroom detached house for sale11 Ravelston House Road, Ravelston, Edinburgh, EH4 3LP
- Reception hall with cloakroom and storage
- Superb open plan living room with feature fire place/split levelled dining room
- Conservatory with access to decking area at rear
- Study/home office located on the ground level
- Kitchen with appliances including range cooker
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Master bedroom/dressing room with built in wardrobes/four piece en suite bathroom
- Further double bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Four further bedrooms with storage
- Family bathroom with shower
A fabulous extended detached villa situated in a delightful cul-de-sac location in the prestigious Ravelston district of the city ideally positioned for access to local amenities and also the Edinburgh City Centre. The property would make an excellent family home in a great location. Gas central heating/double glazing. Gardens to front and rear. Monoblock driveway providing off street parking for three cars. Garage with electric door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69853856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.