4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodgate Way, Belbroughton, Stourbridge
- Extended Four Bedroom Semi- Detached
- Large Kitchen/ Diner
- Central Village Location
- Recently Refitted Bathroom & Shower Room
- Block Paved Driveway For Upto Three Cars
A thoughtfully extended four bedroom family home in the picturesque village of Belbroughton. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, modern 'L' shape kitchen/diner, family room, utility, guest WC, four bedrooms, bathroom, separate shower room, off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
A thoughtfully extended four bedroom family home in the picturesque village of Belbroughton being close to local amenities and the motorway network. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, modern 'L' shape kitchen/diner, family room, utility room, guest WC, four good size bedrooms, modern bathroom, recently refitted separate shower room, block paved off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to front with double glazed panels either side. Ceiling light point, central heating radiator, wood effect flooring and stairs to first floor accommodation. Doors to: lounge, kitchen/diner and guest WC.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 4" max ( 4.24m x 4.06m max )
Having double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, coving, central heating radiator and attractive log burner.
Kitchen/diner 27' 4" max x 20' max ( 8.33m max x 6.10m max )
('L' Shaped Room) Double glazed window to rear, ceiling spot lights, two ceiling light points and wood effect flooring. A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiling to splash prone areas. Integrated double oven, gas hob and extractor fan over. Plumbing space for dishwasher and further space for American style fridge/ freezer. Understairs pantry, door to utility room, double doors from dining area to family room and further door from kitchen area to family room.
Family Room 14' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.45m x 2.72m )
Double glazed French doors to rear and double glazed windows to rear. Two wall light points, two Velux roof windows and wood effect flooring.
Utility Room 10' 8" x 5' 3" ( 3.25m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and central heating radiator. A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer unit with mixer tap over, wood effect flooring, plumbing space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and further space for fridge/ freezer.
With double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, wood effect flooring, central heating radiator, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light point and loft access. Doors to bedrooms, bathroom, storage cupboard and shower room.
Bedroom One 16' 4" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.98m max x 2.95m max )
With double glazed window to rear, two ceiling light points and central heating radiator.
Having been recently re-fitted with shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and chrome heated towel rail. Tiling to splash prone areas and floor.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 10' 11" ( 4.04m max x 3.33m )
Having double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 3.02m max )
Having double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
With double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Having double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level w.c and wash hand basin, ceiling light point, chrome heated towel rail and part tiling to walls.
To the front is a block paved driveway with planted borders and fenced sides. A side gate leads to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with two patio areas, hardstanding for garden shed, planted borders and fenced surrounds.
In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act 1979 (Declaration of Interest), please note that the seller(s) of this property are the relative(s) of an employee of Shipways.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69854069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.