3 bedroom terraced house for salePrimrose Crescent, Dalkeith, EH22
- *Sold Subject To Missives*
- Immaculate Terrace House
- Bright Lounge With Dining Space
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- New Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Gardens
- Completely Renovated Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Early Internal Viewing A Must
*SOLD SUBJECT TO MISSIVES*
* Fantastic Terraced House *
* Bright Lounge with dining Space *
* Modern Kitchen *
* Three Double Bedrooms *
* Family Bathroom *
* Completely Renovated Throughout *
* Gardens to the Front and rear *
* Ideal Family Home - Early Internal Viewing A Must! *
Ideally positioned within the popular Woodburn area of Dalkeith lies this fantastic terraced house, completely renovated throughout. The property is presented to the market in excellent condition and comprises: welcoming entrance hall, bright lounge with dining space, modern kitchen with appliances, three generous double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The home also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and lots of storage including a large attic. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear - the rear is particularly big and enclosed by fence making it ideal for children's play. EPC Rating = Band C.
The popular town of Dalkeith lies approximately 6 miles from Edinburgh and benefits from local schooling at primary and secondary levels. There are a number of recreational facilities to include a Social Club, Sports Centre and Dalkeith Country Park. Travel facilities include road access to City Centre, city bypass and Kinnaird Park.
Well placed for amenities within a recessed area, making it ideal for families; this property not only benefits from a great location but is also is presented to the market in excellent order and would be an ideal choice for today's growing family.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69854102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528722079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalkeith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.