1 bedroom flat for sale3/22 North Pilrig Heights, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH6 5FF
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, fourth-floor apartment, with views to Edinburgh Castle and Calton Hill, in a factored and lift-serviced block.
- Located on an established, modern residential development in Broughton, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and shower room.
- Features include; modern uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system and satellite TV and phone points.
- In addition there is good storage provision, an on-site concierge service and residents' fitness suite.
- The block sits in landscaped communal grounds, with secure, covered parking, with additional street parking available locally.
- Visitor access is via Pilrig Heights, block 3 North Pilrig Heights is opposite Block 41 Pilrig Heights.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, fourth-floor apartment, with views to Edinburgh Castle and Calton Hill, in a factored and lift-serviced block, on an established, modern residential development in Broughton, north of Edinburgh city centre. An L-shaped hall, with wood-effect flooring, entry-system handset, and a deep store cupboard, provides access throughout. The spacious front-facing living room has dual-access from the hall and kitchen, offers ample room for a dining table and chairs, and features patio doors opening to a Juliet balcony, with views to Calton Hill and Edinburgh Castle. The kitchen, with French doors to the living room, and a door to the hall, is fitted with contemporary units, and includes an electric hob and oven with extractor hood, a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A good-sized, carpeted double bedroom, also front-facing, benefits from a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom features a white three-piece suite with an over-bath electric shower. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7731516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.