1 bedroom bungalow for sale33 Newcraighall Drive, Newcraighall, Edinburgh, EH21 8SG
- Beautifully-presented, modern, one-bedroom, single-storey, end-terrace cottage with gardens.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's popular Newcraighall, south-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; a vestibule and hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfastroom, double bedroom, boxroom, and bathroom.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, real wood flooring, fitted blinds, and satellite TV and phone points.
- Additionally, there is excellent storage, including an insulated, partially-floored loft.
- With a strip of hard-landscaped garden to the front, and a well-tended, south-facing garden to the rear, with gated side access.
- Immediately to hand, is ample, unallocated, residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUES 14TH NOV @12***Beautifully-presented, modern, one-bedroom, single-storey, end-terrace cottage with gardens, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's popular Newcraighall, south-east of the city centre. An entrance vestibule, with cloaks press and a utility store with washing machine, is open to the hall, with a further cloaks cupboard, loft hatch and doorway to a carpeted boxroom/office/study. With a window and door to the rear garden, a bright and spacious living room, with feature chimney breast and tiled plinth, offers ample dining space. It is part open-plan to a contemporary kitchen with front aspect, high-gloss white units and natural wood worktops with a breakfast bar. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, and a freestanding fridge and freezer. Set to the rear, with garden views, is a spacious, carpeted double bedroom. A stylish bathroom, with window to the front, is fitted with a contemporary white suite, with an over bath mixer, rain-head shower, full wallboard splashbacks and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. Newcraighall is a residential district lying on the east side of the city, adjacent to the Portobello/Musselburgh Bypass which connects to the M8 and M9 Motorways. Lying within easy reach of excellent schools, higher education, and hospitals, the area also offers efficient transport links, including frequent bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas. In addition, Newcraighall Park and Ride and Newcraighall train station are located nearby. Newcraighall offers a fantastic range of local amenities and leisure activities, including cinemas, gym, restaurants, coffee shops, and major shopping outlets at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. Holyrood Park and Portobello esplanade offer opportunities for walking, jogging and cycling and there are several golf courses located nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8255680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.