4 bedroom terraced house for saleDuffield Road, Derby
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Separate Lounge
- Three Story Accommodation
- Parking To Rear
- Sought After Location
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
Situated in within the Strutts Park conservation area of the city centre and offered for sale with no onwards chain is this substantial four bedroom Victorian terraced property. The internal accommodation is presented to a high standard and is ideally suited to family living or investment purchaser.
Situated in within the Strutts Park conservation area of the city centre and offered for sale with no onwards chain is this substantial four bedroom Victorian terraced property. The internal accommodation is presented to a high standard and is ideally suited to family living or investment purchaser having spacious rooms throughout with a mixture of modern and original features. In brief the layout comprises of entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, dining room, well appointed fitted kitchen and large living area, further more to the ground floor off the kitchen is a utility room and cloakroom/wc. To the first floor are three bedrooms and superb four piece bathroom suite a particular feature being the large sunken bath. Stairs from the first floor landing give access to the second floor bedroom. Outside to the rear of the property is a courtyard style garden and off road parking (accessed via North Street). The property is ideally placed for ease of access to all major road links out of the City including the A38 and A52 leading to the M1 motorway. The property is within walking distance of Derby City centre and the picturesque Darley Park. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, stairs with a wooden balustrade rising to the first floor, radiator, decorative coving and ceiling cornice and period archway to kitchen and living areas. Door to cellar and door to:
Reception Room 4' into chimney breast x 13' 3" ( 1.22m into chimney breast x 4.04m )
Having window to the front elevation with leaded lights, radiator, wooden flooring, decorative coving and ceiling cornice and TV and telephone points. Feature fireplace with wood surround, cast iron gate and tiled back housing a living flame effect gas fire.
Living Area 9' 7" x 18' 5" ( 2.92m x 5.61m )
Having radiator, decorative coving and ceiling cornice, TV point, feature recess to chimney breast and period archway leading to patio doors opening out to the rear garden radiator with two double glazed windows to either side.
Kitchen/breakfast Area 14' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, glazed display cabinets, a range of downlighters, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, complementary tiled splashbacks, Range cooker with stainless steel cooker hood over, integral dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation. Access to:
Fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Access to:
Having low level WC, extractor fan, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having radiator, period archway and stairs rising to the second floor bedroom.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 12' 7" into chimney breast ( 4.09m x 3.84m into chimney breast )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, decorative ceiling coving, original cast iron fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 10' into chimney breast ( 4.09m x 3.05m into chimney breast )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, original cast iron fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 4 7' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.91m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and telephone point.
Fitted with a matching four piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin set on a tiled plinth, double shower cubicle and steps to a sunken bath. Radiator, part tiled walls, shaver point, recess spotlights, chrome heated towel rail and two double glazed window to the rear elevation and one to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 13' 4" plus recess (reduced head heig ( 4.80m x 4.06m plus recess (reduced head heig )
Having two double glazed Velux windows to the rear elevation, eaves storage, TV point and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a courtyard style garden with borders. Double gates provide off street parking for approximately two vehicles which is accessed via North Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.