2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSipson Road, Sipson, UB7
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Two Bedrooms
- 11ft Living Room (Currently Used as a Third Bedroom)
- 16ft Sitting Room
- 16ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Attractive Family Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Close to Heathrow Airport
- No Further Chain
An immaculate and extended 2 bedroom semi-detached house that offers an abundance of natural light and well-proportioned rooms ideal for the growing family. To the ground floor is the hallway, 11ft living room, currently used as a third bedroom, 16ft Sitting Room, 16ft Kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor consists of the two bedrooms, modern family bathroom and en-suite shower room situated off the second bedroom.
Directions - From leaving our office on Tavistock Road proceed right onto Station Road. Proceed directly onto Harmondsworth Road and continue straight until you reach the A3044 roundabout. Take the first exit on to A3044 and continue straight for approximately 0.5 miles until you reach the Sipson Road roundabout and take the third exit. Continue on Sipson Road and the property can be found on the right hand side, just past Vincent Close.
Situation - Sipson Road is a popular residential road conveniently located giving access to a variety of amenities including local shops, bus links, numerous schools, Heathrow Airport, Stockley Park and the M4 with its links to London and The Home Counties. West Drayton itself is just a short distance away providing a more extensive range of shops along with West Drayton mainline train station (Crossrail 2019) with its direct line to Paddington.
Description - An immaculate and extended 2 bedroom semi-detached house that offers an abundance of natural light and well-proportioned rooms ideal for the growing family. To the ground floor is the hallway, 11ft living room, currently used as a third bedroom, 16ft Sitting Room, 16ft Kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor consists of the two bedrooms, modern family bathroom and en-suite shower room situated off the second bedroom.
Outside - The front garden has been laid to shingle with a pathway that provide side access. The well maintained rear garden has a patio area closest to the house with the majority of the garden being laid to lawn with some shrub borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69857330.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27361865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.