2 bedroom terraced house for saleLulworth Avenue, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2BD
- Splendid Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Close to Preston City Centre
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Rear Yard & On Street Parking
***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPLENDID TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION & IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this splendid two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular location in Ashton on Ribble, just a distance from the University, Preston City Centre and all its amenities/transport links. Perfect first time buyers or investors, this well presented mid terrace property has been modernised throughout out and is ready to move into. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear yard. Viewing is highly recommended please call the office to book your appointment.
To the rear there is an enclosed yard with a wall surround.
11' 5'' x 11' 3'' (3.48m x 3.43m)
Modern fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a free standing cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Under-stairs storage cupboard. Stairs leading to the first floor. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading to the rear yard.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceiling light point. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Skylight. Access to the loft space. Ceiling light point.
13' 10'' x 11' 3'' (4.24m x 3.45m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator and ceiling light point.
12' 9'' x 8' 7'' (3.89m x 2.62m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator and ceiling light point. Built in cupboard providing additional storage space.
Door leading to the lounge.
13' 10'' x 12' 7'' (4.24m x 3.84m)
Double glazed stained glass window to the front aspect. Radiator and ceiling light point. Built in cupboard housing the meters.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.