5 bedroom detached house for salePendle Hill Close, Grimsargh, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 5BG
- Stunning Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Family Room
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Four Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
*** SIMPLY STUNNING - FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTING SPACIOUS AND MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION FINISHED THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS THROUGHOUT & SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN GRIMSARGH *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this stunning five bedroom detached family home situated in a much sought after residential location in Grimsargh. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools this superb property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation finished to the highest of standards throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, family room, modern fitted dining kitchen, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, four further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.