4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodstock Road, Broxbourne
- Superb Detached House
- Very sought after location
- 4 bedrooms
- Bathroom & en suite
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- 18'9 fitted Kitchen + large Utility Room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- 2 Garages + parking
- Westerly aspect rear Garden
An attractive 4 bedroom detached house, enviably situated in this very highly regarded location off Park Lane within walking distance of local schools and Broxbourne main line station with its fast commuter service. The house has undergone considerable modernisation by the current owner including re-fitted kitchen, utility room, bathroom and en suite shower room to the master bedroom. Other features include 3 reception rooms, 2 garages and a westerly aspect rear garden. Viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69859100.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7868123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Wallace Estate & Letting Agents, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.