3 bedroom terraced house for saleFir Tree Gardens, Waterlooville
- Three bedroom family home
- Horndean location
- Separate w/c
Are your looking for your first home or even to up size? Look no further we are excited to offer to the market this three bedroom family home. Located in a quiet residential cul de sac the property offers, off road parking, three bedrooms, kitchen/diner and plenty of flexible living. Call today!
Are your looking for your first home or even to up size? Look no further we are excited to offer to the market this three bedroom family home. Located in a quiet residential cul de sac the property offers front and rear garden, ground floor boasts reception room, w/c, kitchen diner, first floor offers three bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite. The property is in a modern condition and benefits from off road parking with a sizeable garage to the rear. A must see, call today!
Laid to lawn with shrub boarder, path to entrance.
Door and windows to dual elevation, laminate flooring, doors to.
Lounge 18' 8" x 13' 1" ( 5.69m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, fire place with surround housing boiler, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, w/c, wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
Window and doors to rear elevation, wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, open plan lay out, space for table and chairs, radiator.
Loft access, built in storage cupboard, carpeted floors, doors to.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, door to.
Textured ceiling, smooth and partly tiled walls, shower cubicle with over head shower attachment, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' ( 2.79m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, textured ceiling, smooth and partly tiled walls, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, w/c.
Fully enclosed rear garden with rear pedestrian and vehicle access, mainly laid to lawn.
Up and over door in to garage, space for a vehicle, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.