2 bedroom town house for salePennwell Dean, Leeds
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Off Street Parking
- No Chain
Offered for sale is this spacious well presented two bedroom semi-detached property. Situated in a sought after location and offered with no chain. Ideal for first time buyers, landlords or investors. Benefiting from a gas central heating system and double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended.
Offered for sale is this spacious well presented two bedroom semi-detached property. Situated in a sought after location and offered with no chain. Ideal for first time buyers, landlords or investors. Benefiting from a gas central heating system, double glazing. Briefly comprising: entrance lobby, lounge, inner hall, w.c, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has parking and looks out over the green. Access to the rear garden via a gated entrance leading you to a well maintained enclosed garden.
Providing access to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" plus bay x 11' 10" max ( 4.75m plus bay x 3.61m max )
Large living space with a bay window to the front. Large under stairs storage cupboard, feature fireplace housing an electric fire and a gas central heating radiator.
Providing access to the kitchen/diner, W.C and stairs to the first floor
Kitchen/diner 7' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.31m x 3.63m )
Window and patio door to the rear leading out to a paved patio and garden area. A range of base and wall units with a 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, built in oven with a gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to two double bedrooms, house bathroom and loft which has a pull down loft ladder.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' max ( 3.28m x 3.66m max )
Window to the rear elevation. Built in storage cupboard with hanging rail and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 11' 11" ( 3.10m max x 3.63m )
Window to the front and a gas central heating radiator.
Window to the side. The suite comprises: paneled bath with a wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash basin and W.C. Gas central heating radiator.
To the front the property has off street parking for two cars and over looks the green opposite. There is a gated side access which leads to the rear garden.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which has a patio area and a mainly laid to lawn garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69874313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.