7 bedroom terraced house for saleGarnet Walk E6
- 7 bedrooms
- 2 Fully Fitted Kitchens
- 4 Bathrooms
- Beautiful Housing Development
- Walking Distance DLR Line
- Close to A13, A406 & M11
- Close to London City Airport
- Gallions Reach Retail Park
- Great Development Potential
- Great Family Buy
Century 21 offer for sale this UNIQUE 7 Bedroom Townhouse situated within a much sought after and well designed development in Beckton. Front views show a beautiful complex of attractive red brick town houses and associated structures.
This characterful house is situated on 4 levels and boasts ample room throughout. There are 2 kitchens on Levels Ground and 1st. There are Bedrooms throughoput on Levels Ground, 2nd and 3rd. Each level is serviced with Bath and Utility Rooms.
This is a great buy for either a Family Unit or for an Investor. The property can be redeveloped into Multiple Rental units if needed.
Becton and the Royal Dock areas has experienced. and continues to do so, major regeneration and regrowth. Previous industrial areas are being transformed into attractive residential settings serviced by shops, retail parks and recreational amenities. Value Growth of residential units has increased incrementaly each year. This growth is expected to increase in pace as more of these areas become rejuvenated and gentrified.
Situated close to the main routeways of the A13, A406 and M11 and within walking distance of the DLR Line. This area has excellent transport links - especially considering it's close proximity to London City Airport.
GREAT BUY - GREAT VALUE - GREAT POTENTIAL.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2393775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Ilford, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.