5 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Terrace, Richmond, Surrey, TW9
- Detached Georgian house
- Private gated off street parking
- Separate apartment on the lower ground floor
- Private and mature rear garden
- A number of original period features
- EPC Rating = E
A striking detached Georgian property conveniently located within a few hundred metres of the town centre, offering off-street parking for several cars and generous garden.
An imposing detached Georgian property offering excellent family accommodation approaching 3000 sq. ft., enviably located within a few hundred metres of Richmond town centre. The Grade II listed property maintains its period integrity with many charming features such as high corniced ceilings, generous multi-paned sash hung windows, working box shutters, original floor boards and striking fire places; and yet is perfectly arranged and equipped for modern family living, with a well appointed kitchen and generous room sizes and bathroom accommodation. The lower ground floor is currently self-contained with separate and internal access and could therefore provide a source of income as well as be used as office use, separate staff or extended family accommodation. The pretty South-facing rear garden is a lovely space, measuring just under 70 ft. in length and widening at the far end, and is wired for both lighting and sound. To the front there is gated off-street parking for three to four cars, an invaluable local asset.
Square Footage: 2,934 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69878561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS090175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.