3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaverley Road, Reading, RG30
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room with separate family room
- Open plan kitchen-diner with doors to garden
- First floor bathroom and ground floor shower room
- South westerly facing private garden
- Well presented throughout; EPC rating: E
This delightful extended Victorian semi-detached home is located in a popular tree lined road close to Prospect Park. The well planned living accommodation is complimented by a superb kitchen-diner with part-vaulted ceiling with doors opening to a well maintained garden with generous patio area. The property has been subject to improvement and upgrading and benefits from a three piece bathroom suite and a separate shower room. Conveniently positioned for local amenities as well as local bus routes and Reading West station the property is ideal for those purchasers seeking a residential address that is within convenient reach of the town centre.
Sitting Room 4.24m (13'11) x 3.56m (11'8)
Family Room 5.46m (17'11) x 2.69m (8'10)
Dining Room 3.33m (10'11) x 2.67m (8'9)
Kitchen 3.68m (12'1) x 3.35m (11')
Bedroom One 4.24m (13'11) x 3.58m (11'9)
Bedroom Two 3.35m (11') x 2.77m (9'1)
Bedroom Three 2.59m (8'6) x 2.16m (7'1)
A part walled garden incorporates a paved patio area with raised shrub beds with sleepers and a step up to a split level lawned garden with shrub beds.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax band: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69880631.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 81314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.