5 bedroom detached house for saleEynsham Road, Sutton, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29
- Substantial stone built detached house
- Over 3000 sq ft of accomodation
- Popular village location
- Potentially 6 double bedrooms, 3 en suite
- Double garage
- Open countryside views
– Oxford 7 miles
– Oxford Parkway (rail link to London Marylebone)
– Oxford (rail link to London Paddington)
– Witney 6 miles
– Woodstock 9 miles
A substantial family home with well-planned accommodation set over three floors and presented in particularly good decorative order. The house is light and spacious with a predominately neutral palette used throughout with travertine tiling and under floor heating to the ground floor. The generously proportioned living/dining room is double aspect with a window to the front and French doors opening onto the garden at the rear; an attractive fireplace with wood burning stove provides a lovely focal point. The stunning kitchen/ breakfast room has a range of stylish wall and base units under a granite worktop with integrated appliances and an American style fridge/freezer. There is a door leading to the utility room, which has plumbing for a washing machine, further ppliance space and an integral door leading to the double garage. A cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. From the impressive hallway the beautiful oak staircase rises and turns to a spacious central first floor landing with doors leading to the bedroom accommodation. The generous dual aspect master bedroom has built in wardrobes and en suite shower room. There are 3 further double bedrooms on the first floor, two of which are en suite, and a fabulous family bathroom with separate shower.
From the landing stairs rise to the second floor where there are two further rooms off a spacious landing. The rooms are currently utilised as games room and additional reception room but could easily be reinstated as additional bedrooms.
The house is set on a private lane and has a lovely west facing rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with a range of established trees, shrubs and borders. The attractive stone paved terrace is accessed by French doors from living room, providing an ideal space for outside dining and entertaining. To the side of the property is an additional detached area of garden which also provides space for further parking. The integral double garage has electric up and over doors.
The property is offered with no upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69882832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OXF180101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.