3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrankfield Rise, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Semi-detached family home, finished to a high standard
- Popular Tunbridge Wells location
- Off street parking and single garage
- Walking distance to the Pantiles and mainline railway station
- Less than a mile to local primary schools
- EPC energy rating D
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £475,000, please contact Wards.
If you are looking for a stunning property to show off to your friends, then this home has to be at the very top of your list.
This house is not just show home quality, it feels both warm and welcoming, where you just want to kick off your shoes and relax on the sofa. The quality of the finish in every room is absolutely superb.
The spacious lounge is divided into two seating areas and offers a fantastic space for entertaining family and friends. Immediately off the lounge is the beautiful kitchen, which really has the "wow" factor and is open plan to the dining area, making it a great room for all the family to gather and discuss the events of the day. This area leads to the patio and in turn, the garden is secluded and attracts the sun all day long, a superb garden to enjoy barbeques and parties. A wonderful decked area to the rear allows you to catch some shade on hot Summer evenings.
Heading upstairs, there are three lovely bedrooms which provide lots of room for all of the family and there is a modern shower room with a double walk in shower. To the rear of the garden there is a garage and a parking space for one car, which is ideally located to bring through those heavy shopping bags to the kitchen.
The overall standard of this property means that you are going to have a home to be really proud of and to move straight into and start enjoying.
What the Owner says:
Since I bought my house, I have done exactly what I wanted to do to bring the property up to a great standard and I admit I am very proud of my home. I love the kitchen, having designed it to be practical but also look the part.
The location has been fantastic for me and I will be sad to leave some great neighbours, but I now want to move to be closer to my family.
I genuinely hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 13'4 (4.37m x 4.07m) plus 8'9 x 8'2 (2.67m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 8'6 (2.92m x 2.59m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 7'0 (3.41m x 2.14m)
- Utility Room: 7'11 x 7'9 (2.41m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 10'9 (3.91m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 8'4 (2.64m x 2.54m)
- Shower Room: 8'3 x 5'6 (2.52m x 1.68m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Single Garage
- Block Paving to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14237569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.