3 bedroom detached house for saleAlbany Road, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- VERSATILE LIVING
GOOD SCHOOL CATCHMENT - Within walking distance of Leighton Buzzard TOWN CENTRE and BOOKLANDS Middle School, is this DETACHED family home offering FLEXIBLE living accommodation. Well presented throughout, this is a MUST SEE property to appreciate its period charm.
Brown & Merry present this spacious three bedroom detached family home situated in a central location, offering easy access to local shops, schools and Leighton Buzzard train station. The property is well presented throughout and offers versatile living accommodation with the current owners currently using one of the reception rooms as a fourth bedroom, and also includes a partially converted loft. The property comprises of - lounge/fourth bedroom, sitting room, conservatory, kitchen, and bathroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a further shower room and a partially converted loft. Outside there is a low maintenance garden to the rear with a garage and parking for at least three vehicles to the front and additional parking to the rear. MUST SEE.
Double glazed door to front, radiator. Door to:
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing.
Lounge / Bedroom Four: 12' 2" max into bay x 12' ( 3.71m max into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, T.V. point.
Sitting Room: 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.17m )
Gas fire, radiator, T.V. point, opens into conservatory.
Conservatory / Dining Room: 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
Of UPVC construction and with double glazed windows to the rear and side, wall lights, radiator, double glazed French doors to rear. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen: 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing and space for a washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled, double glazed window to rear and side.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle with electric shower over, wash hand basin, bidet and w.c. Cupboard housing boiler.
Double glazed window to side, cupboard, loft access. Doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One: 12' 4" max into bay x 11' 10" max ( 3.76m max into bay x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window, two radiators, telephone and T.V. points.
Bedroom Two: 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Shower cubicle with electric shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel rail, partly tiled, double glazed window to front.
Loft Room 17' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.25m )
Eaves storage, power, light and two velux windows to the rear.
Paved area, laid to lawn.
Paved and shingled, gated access to front, shrub borders.
Up and over doors, power and light connected.
Parking for four vehicles, two on the front and two at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69884738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.