2 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Vincent Court, Canning Town, E16
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 4th Floor Location
- 787 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Canning Town Station (Jubilee Line)
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Service Charge: £2,500.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £650.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 249 Years Unexpired
Boasting light and space with floor-to-ceiling windows, is this brand new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment.
Features include over 778 sq. ft. of living space, a modern fitted & integrated kitchen, full length windows to the lounge giving a feeling of space & light, two double bedrooms, one master bathroom & an additional en-suite shower room. This property is brand new, can be offered furnished or unfurnished and benefits from its own private balcony.
St Vincent Court is well served by the local amenities in Canning Town, while Canary Wharf is within easy reach.
Local transport links include Canning Town underground station (Jubilee Line) and Canning Town Station (National Rail) as well easy access to the A12 and A13.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945002263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.