2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenmore Drive, Coventry
- NO CHAIN
- Walking distance to the Richo arena
- Peaceful no - through road
- Two private parking spaces
- Two large double bedrooms
- Stunning newly fitted bathroom
- Fantastic links to the M6 Motorway
*OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN*
Viewing of this beautiful two bedroom home is absolutely essential to appreciate the space and quality on offer. Set within walking distance to the Richo arena and with fantastic links to the M6 motorway , this property offers convenience as well as peace-full, private living down a small cul-de-sac with only a handful of homes.
Entrance on the ground floor is into a porch area with additional storage ideal for a washer/dryer. The entrance hall leads through to the modern fitted kitchen which has plenty of cupboard space, a built in dishwasher and room for additional appliances. Off the entrance hall you will also find the lounge. The family lounge is a fantastic size and newly redecorated with handy under stairs storage and a large patio door leading through into the conservatory. The conservatory makes for a great formal dining area but has the versatility to accommodate any buyers needs with french doors opening out onto the patio.
On the first floor there are two substantially sized double bedrooms, each as generously sized as each other and with the second offering more built in storage space. The newly fitted modern family bathroom is very impressive with a large double walk in shower, a WC and sink with built in storage.
Outside to the front the property has two private parking spaces. To the rear there is a well proportioned low maintenance garden with a stoned area, storage shed and a patio seating area. The garden is private with an attractive tree lined back drop.All viewings are STRICTLY through YOPA
EPC Rating 'D'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.