2 bedroom flat for saleSealand Court, Esplanade, Rochester, Kent, ME1
Offers in Excess of
- Secure Gated Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Space
- Balcony Overlooking the Esplanade
- Allocated Parking Bays x2
- Short Walk to Rochester's High Street
- Visitors Parking Available
- A Must View
Set in a prestigious gated development, Robinson Michael & Jackson are proud to present, this stunning apartment, with partial views overlooking the beautiful banks of the River Medway.
Located on the Esplanade, in the heart of Historic Rochester, is this attractive, two bedroom apartment, well maintained throughout and offering plenty of living space.
This property is ideal for any London Commuters, with the high speed train link reaching St Pancreas within 45 minutes. One thing is for sure this property is not to be missed. Call now to avoid dissapoitment.
Rear Balcony Garden: Fully decked. Privately enclosed. Overhang with lighting. Views overlooking the Esplanade.
2 x Allocated Parking Bays
Visitors Parking Available
The Medway town of Rochester is steeped in history, with quaint little boutiques, cafés and restaurants in a medieval setting. Rochester is also home to the famous Sweeps and Dickens festivals – celebrating folklore and famous connections. The town’s other attractions include Rochester’s castle, The Guildhall Museum and Rochester Cathedral.
Rochester enjoys a high speed rail service to London St Pancras, with journeys taking around 34 minutes. The town is well linked to the A2/M2, the A229 and the M20 road networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69887696.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA170397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Michael & Jackson, Chatham and Rochester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.