2 bedroom apartment for saleCapital East Apartments Royal Victoria Dock E16
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Penthouse
- 1,101 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 9th & 10th Floor Location
- Immaculately Presented
- Residents Gymnasium & 24hr Concierge
- Off Street Parking
- Ground Rent: £300 PA
- Service Charge: £4,383.50 PA
- Lease Length: 155 Years from 2003
- Council Tax: Band (G)
This stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts over 1,101 sq. ft. internally & benefits from a sizable private terrace, whilst the internal property is arranged over two floors.
Light and airy throughout and boasting floor-to-ceiling windows, the property comprises an impressive reception room with access to the generous balcony, open-plan kitchen with additional dining area, beautiful master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, family bathroom, separate downstairs cloakroom, generous entrance hall and landing with views over the communally landscaped gardens, gated off-street parking, 24hr concierge & residents gymnasium.
Capital East Apartments is ideally located for enjoyment of the beautiful Thames Barrier Park, the river promenade and the local Royal Docks, while the shops of Canary Wharf are within easy reach.
Local transport links include Royal Victoria (DLR) & Custom House
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69888536.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.