3 bedroom apartment for saleHeath Drive, Walton on the Hill, KT20
- Prestigious gated development set in landscaped gardens in the heart of Walton on the Hill
- Within a short walk of Walton Heath Golf Club
- Impresssive three bedroom ground floor apartment with private terrace
- Two ensuite bedrooms & family bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms with the principle bedroom also benefitting from a walk in wardrobe
- Secluded location within the development
- Under floor heating and Whole-house ventilation System
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- High-end appliances, sanitary ware and fitted furniture
- Separate garage, allocated and visitors parking
Kennedys’ are delighted to bring to market this beautifully presented three bedroom ground floor apartment with private terrace set in this prestigious gated development with landscaped gardens, offering private parking and garage, close to Walton Heath Golf Club.
A gated entrance with video entry gives access into the splendid hotel-like communal hall. This stunning apartment, originally the show-home, is discreetly located off an internal hallway. Once inside, the superior finish is evident with the current owner having made a number of enhancements including new high-end wood effect flooring and bespoke fitted furniture.
A spacious entrance hall provides access to both living and bedroom accommodation as well as storage cupboard, plant room and fully fitted laundry room. The high-end contemporary gloss kitchen-breakfast room has French doors out onto a private terrace and is fully fitted with integrated Siemens appliances to include, fridge freezer, combination microwave oven, convection oven, coffee maker, 5 ring gas hob and dishwasher.
The drawing-dining room benefits from bi-folding doors out onto the terrace providing excellent entertaining and living space. The principal bedroom suite benefits from both fitted wardrobes as well walk-in wardrobe and luxury bathroom with separate shower. There are two further bedrooms and bath / shower rooms. Bedroom 3 is currently being used as a study and comprises bespoke fitted furniture, and cloaks cupboard.
The communal gardens are extensive and this apartment enjoys a very secluded area of the grounds giving the sense of a private garden. Visitors parking has been catered for and there is a private garage fitted with shelving and storage whilst still allowing room for a car and designated parking space included.
Some of the many features include: Light & contemporary Kitchen with quartz-granite work-surfaces and integrated appliances| Water filter tap and water softening system | Luxury Bath / Shower Rooms with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware | OPUS multi room audio & visual integrated system in every room | Zoned underfloor heating throughout with individual room controls | Whole-house ventilation system to exhaust stale air and/supply fresh air to the house | double glazed hardwood windows | Satin finish walnut doors with chrome handles | Fully fitted dressing room in Walnut finish | Large private terrace | Beautifully finished | Garage with automated door, light and power | Exclusive gated development.
This striking apartment is available with no onward chain and we highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate what is on offer.
The location is just on the edge of the Village of Walton on the Hill and in an area of outstanding natural beauty with Walton Heath Golf Course and Clubhouse only moments away. The village offers local shopping, pretty pond and several gastro pubs and local shops and boutiques. The neighbouring village of Tadworth has excellent local shopping and commuter rail services to London. All within a short drive are Reigate, Dorking, Epsom and Banstead Village and between them offer extensive shopping, many cafes and restaurants, cinema, theatre and much more. The M25 is accessible within a few minutes' drive at Leatherhead (J9) or Reigate (J8). The local area also offers abundant countryside for riding, cycling and walking as well as many other sport and leisure pursuits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69890809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12145309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kennedys, Tadworth- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.