2 bedroom apartment for saleDixons Bank, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF MARTON CLOSE TO JAMES COOK UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- EXCELLENT STANDARD OF KITCHEN
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH MOST FURNITURE AND SOFT FURNISHINGS.
VERY WELL PRESENTED spacious two bedroomed ground floor apartment situated in the highly sought-after and desirable area of Marton. Close to James Cook University Hospital and local amenities, with easy access to local bus routes to the town centre, motorway access and GOOD SCHOOLS in the area.
VERY WELL PRESENTED two bedroomed ground floor apartment situated in the highly sought and desirable area of Marton just off Dixons Bank with easy access to local bus routes to the town centre, motorway access and GOOD SCHOOLS in the area. This apartment is a complete WOW FACTOR and will appear to a variety of buyers. The property briefly comprises of communal entrance hall area leading to a VERY SPACIOUS entrance hall to the apartment which leads through to an open plan kitchen/diner and lounge area. The kitchen area of the property is complete with a combination of high gloss wall/base units and is fitted to a HIGH STANDARD. Two bedrooms neutrally decorated and cared for by its current owners. There are excess to communal gardens and ample parking externally for the residents of the property. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to appreciate all this property has to offer and an early inspection is advised to please call today!
Communal Entrance Area
Entrance Hall 11' 9" Max x 7' Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.13m Max )
Access from communal entrance hall, radiator, storage cupboard with electric fuse box,laminate wood effect flooring, doors to bedrooms, bathroom and living area.
Lounge/diner/kitchen 33' 10" Max x 11' Max ( 10.31m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed front window, double glazed french doors to communal garden and carpark, two radiators, television point, telephone point, laminate flooring.
Double glazed front window, recently refurbished and extended fitted kitchen, pale grey high gloss wall/base units with brushed chrome handles, 1, 1/2 bowl,black sink/drainer, dark laminate wood work surfaces, tiling over surfaces, electric oven, induction hob, stainless steel cookerhood, integrated appliances (washing machine, dryer and dishwasher, fridge/freezer) central heating boiler. slate effect ceramic floor tiles.
Bedroom One 14' 3" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 4.34m Max x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window, radiator, television point, door to ensuite WC.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, cream ceramic floor tiles.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Double glazed window, bath/mixer taps, corner shower cubicle, part tiling,wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, spotlights, heated towel rail, cream ceramic floor tiles.
Front and rear communal gardens
Designated parking bay.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69891122.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.