5 bedroom detached house for saleDevonshire Park, Reading, RG2
- Five bedrooms, master with ensuite and further Jack Ďandí Jill ensuite
- Sitting room and family room each with fireplace and wood flooring
- Dining room with double doors to garden
- Kitchen with central island and separate breakfast room
- Established garden with swimming pool
- Utility room; Two WC's; EPC rating: E
Situated on the exsclusive Devonshire Park and enjoying a prime position backing on to the grounds of Leighton Park school is this detached executive family home. The property benefits from five bedrooms with a master suite that incorporates a dressing room and ensuite bathroom with further Jack and Jill ensuite to the second and third bedrooms. Downstairs an impressive entrance hall gives access to four reception rooms with a kitchen with central island that overlooks a walled garden with swimming pool. Ideally positioned for a good selection of independent schools, University campus as well as business parks and easy access to transport links and further benefits from no onward chain complications.
Sitting Room 6.12m (20'1) x 4.29m (14'1)
Dining Room 3.38m (11'1) x 3.28m (10'9)
Breakfast Room 3.28m (10'9) x 2.74m (9')
Kitchen 4.45m (14'7) x 3.89m (12'9)
Family Room 5.36m (17'7) x 3.35m (11')
Bedroom One 4.8m (15'9) x 3.35m (11')
Bedroom Two 3.56m (11'8) x 3.38m (11'1)
Bedroom Three 4.37m (14'4) x 2.62m (8'7)
Bedroom Four 3.35m (11') x 3.25m (10'8)
Bedroom Five 3.3m (10'10) x 2.69m (8'10)
A walled garden backs onto the grounds of Leighton Park school and is mainly laid to lawn with a swimming pool with a fenced surround.
There is driveway parking for a number of vehicles leading to a double garage with electric doors.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69900731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.