3 bedroom terraced house for saleCheltenham Road, Blackpool, FY1 2PR
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms / Ground Floor WC
- Utility Room / Off Street Parking
- EPC Rating C
- Description: This is a well proportioned and reasonably priced three bedroom mid terraced house situated in a location close to all local amenities, bus routes, transport links, schools and the sea front. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room/workshop, ground floor bathroom, three double bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front and an enclosed north facing yard to the rear with shed. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal investment, first time or family home purchase.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn right, continue to follow Church Street, at the traffic lights, turn right onto Cookson Street, turn right onto Talbot Road, turn left onto High Street, turn right onto Dickson Road, at the roundabout turn right on to Pleasant Street, at the roundabout turn left on to Egerton Road, take the third right on to Cheltenham Road.
Porch: Entrance Porch.
Hallway: Meter cupboard, radiator, loft access to landing.
Lounge: Approx 15'6 x 12'8 (4.72m x 3.86m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with free standing electric fire.
Dining Room: Approx 16'4 x 14'0 (4.98m x 4.27m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace with inset coal effect gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 23'1 x 9'8 (7.04m x 2.95m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to side, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob with extractor over, built in electric oven, separate dining area, under stairs storage.
Utility Room/Workshop: Approx 21'6 x 8'5 (6.55m x 2.57m) UPVC double glazed window to side, combi boiler, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, wooden door to side.
Ground Floor Bathroom: Approx 8'0 x 6'7 (2.44m x 2.01m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, panelled bath with tap shower, pedestal sink, low flush wc, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 17'1 x 12'6 (5.21m x 3.81m) Two x UPVC double glazed windows to front, feature cast fireplace, built in wardrobes with matching drawers.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'5 x 11'5 (4.09m x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three: Approx 14'1 x 9'2 (4.29m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, feature cast fireplace, vanity unit with inset ceramic sink.
Bathroom: Approx 8'1 x 6'0 (2.46m x 1.83m) Two x UPVC double glazed windows to side (one opaque), low flush wc, pedestal sink, double shower cubicle with electric shower.
Exterior: Enclosed North facing yard to rear with tin shed, off street parking to front..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69901913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.