2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePark Avenue, Widley, Waterlooville
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 double bedroom extended detached bungalow
- Generous corner plot
- Private driveway for two cars and detached garage
- 18' Lounge with archway to dining room
- Luxurious bathrooom with seperate shower cubicle
- 23' Modern fitted kitchen/diner
- Flexible accommodation
- Picturesque front and side gardens
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- Complete onward chain
Attention, Attention!!, Looking to downsize but struggling for that feeling of space you are accustomed too?! then look no further than this attractive and substantially extended, two bedroom detached bungalow in the requested location of Widley. As you meander down your pathway stand back and admire the generous corner plot the property sits on and the picturesque front garden which is a sight to behold in full bloom in the summer. After entering your home your eyes will instantly be drawn to the impressive dual aspect lounge/diner an ideal place to host dinner parties and social gatherings with family and friends. Warm your toes on the underfloor heating in your palatial bathroom with freestanding bath and separate walk in shower cubicle. To the rear of the property you will find the modern fitted kitchen/diner where one can sit at the breakfast bar with the patio doors slid open in the summer looking out onto your secluded and private side garden, There are also two well proportioned double bedrooms. Flexibility is the key with this bungalow and the options abound with potential loft conversions and reconfigurations of the current layout. Outside there is a low maintenance rear garden, private driveway for two cars and a detached garage. Additional benefit comes in the form of double glazing, gas central heating and the property being offered with a complete onward chain
20' 1'' (into bay) x 12' 0'' (6.12m x 3.65m)
12' 4'' x 9' 10'' (3.76m x 2.99m)
23' 4'' x 10' 3'' Max (7.11m x 3.12m)
Integrated fridge and freezer.
13' 5'' x 12' 11'' (4.09m x 3.93m)
11' 10'' x 10' 9'' (3.60m x 3.27m)
8'6'' x 5'0'' Widening to 10' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.05m x 2.99m)
Side & Rear Garden
Council Tax - Havant Borough Council Band D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8277123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.