3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrampian Way, Thorne, Doncaster
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Semi-Detached Property
- Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- NO CHAIN; VIEWING ADVISED
- EPC RATING: D
We have recieved an offer of £100,000 on 155 Grampian Way, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 5YN. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC RATING: D
Well situated and nicely presented three bedroom semi-detached property located in Thorne, Doncaster. Ideal starter home or for those looking to downsize. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer!
EPC RATING: D
PVCu half double glazed entrance door, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 6" maximum dimensions ( 4.52m x 3.51m maximum dimensions )
Having a front double glazed window and radiator, the lounge features; laminate flooring, gas fire which is not working, TV aerial point and an understairs cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 8" x 10' 10" maximum dimensions ( 4.47m x 3.30m maximum dimensions )
(into recess) Double glazed window to the rear and sliding PVCu double glazed patio door to the conservatory the fitted kitchen diner comprises; light oak wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Wall mounted gas combi boiler and a radiator.
Brick based conservatory with double glazed windows to the side and rear and polycarbonate roof.
Having coving to ceiling and double glazed window to the side, loft access point and linen cupboard.
Front Bedroom 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
With coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Rear Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 6" measured into recess ( 3.25m x 2.59m measured into recess )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Front Bedroom 7' x 6' including the bulkhead ( 2.13m x 1.83m including the bulkhead )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Rear double glazed window and a radiator the fully tiled bathroom comprises; panelled bath with shower, curtain and rail over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush W.C.
To the front of the property there is an open plan lawned garden and a driveway to the side with a brick pillared carport.
The rear garden has panelled fencing to lawned rear garden and a cold water garden tap. Timber garden shed is also provided.
Council Tax Band A
Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order and any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69904193.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.