2 bedroom apartment for saleCreaven Court, Lowfield Lane, Hoddesdon
- Built Approx. Two Years Ago
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen Area
- Luxury En Suite Shower Room & Modern Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Town Centre Location
Built approximately 2 years ago and within a select development is this two double bedroom ground floor apartment within level walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The apartment offers spacious living accommodation as well as underfloor heating throughout and an internal viewing is advised.
Built approximately 2 years ago and positioned within a block of only 5 apartments is this beautifully presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment. The property offers spacious accommodation and features to include a lounge/dining room with fitted kitchen area, luxury en suite shower room and modern family bathroom, upvc double glazed windows, underfloor heating throughout, communal areas and allocated parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main communal front entrance door with security entry phone system leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Main front door leading to:
Wall mounted security entry phone. Storage cupboard housing underfloor heating system and storage space. Wood flooring and doors to:
Lounge / Dining Room / Kitchen
Lounge / Dining Area 16' 2" x 13' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.99m )
Featuring two upvc double glazed windows to front aspect with views down Park Road. Wood flooring, TV point, power points and telephone point.
Kitchen Area 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Featuring a superb range of fitted wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted electric ceramic hob with NEFF electric oven under and stainless steel extractor hood above. Integrated NEFF washer/dryer, integrated NEFF slimline dishwasher, Space for Fridge/Freezer, attractive tiled splash backs, spot lights to ceiling, power points, wood flooring, upvc double glazed window to front aspect overlooking Park Road.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.92m )
Featuring a fitted double wardrobe to one wall, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, power points and door leading to:
En Suite Shower Room
Superbly fitted and incorporating a fully tiled double shower cubicle with inset chrome shower controls and sliding glass shower door, wash hand basin with vanity drawer below, low level flush WC, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, wall mounted Dimplex heater, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 14' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.77m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, power points, telephone point.
Being superbly fitted and fully tiled to compliment a three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with inset chrome shower unit above and glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, wall mounted heated chrome towel rail, cupboard housing Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Spot lights and inset mirror.
Communal bin store, communal storage cupboard.
Allocated parking for one vehicle and further visitors parking.
THE APARTMENT BENEFITS FROM UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT AND HAS AN NHBC GUARANTEE....
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69905441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.