4 bedroom block of apartments for saleCoop Street, Blackpool
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- STUNNING MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- QUIET AREA NEAR THE SEA
- HOUSE ARRANGED AS FLATS
- 1 X 2 BEDS
- 3 X 1 BEDS
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS
- CALL TO VIEW TODAY!!!
**NEWLY REFURBISHED BLOCK OF FLATS IN IMMACULATE CONDITION!**
Metcalf's are delighted to welcome to the market this fantastic block of four self contained flats located in Central Blackpool close to many local amenities, attractions, Blackpool Town Centre and is only a stones throw away from the Promenade. This property has been newly renovated and is in an immaculate condition throughout. The property comprises of 1 X 2 beds which contain two double bedrooms, two stylish and modern en-suite bathrooms, a newly fitted modern kitchen and a large lounge, and 3 X 1 bed flats which each contain a double bedroom, an open plan lounge/kitchen area and a modern bathroom. The property benefits from full UPVC double glazing and full gas central heating. Each flat has separate electric meters and pays separate council tax. The property is currently vacant. Looking for an easy, no hassle, ready to walk into investment? Then look no further! DON'T DELAY, CALL METCALFS TODAY - 01253 624047 - YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
-Bedroom with a front bay window
BEDROOM ONE 3.90m (12' 10") x 3.40m (11' 2")
Double bedroom to the front of the property. Neutral decor throughout, dark grey carpets, UPVC double glazed bay window letting plenty of light.
EN-SUITE 1.00m (3' 3") x 2.40m (7' 10")
En-suite to master bedroom. Single walk in glass panelled shower, white W.C and white hand basin. Grey wood affect flooring and marble effect style walls.
BEDROOM TWO 2.70m (8' 10") x 3.60m (11' 10")
Double bedroom. Neutral decor throughout, dark grey carpet and double glazed UPVC window.
EN-SUITE 1.10m (3' 7") x 2.40m (7' 10")
LOUNGE 3.50m (11' 6") x 2.80m (9' 2")
KITCHEN 1.80m (5' 11") x 2.90m (9' 6")
- One bed first floor flat.
KITCHEN/LOUNGE 3.80m (12' 6") x 2.90m (9' 6")
BEDROOM 2.00m (6' 7") x 2.90m (9' 6")
ENSUITE/SHOWER ROOM 1.60m (5' 3") x 1.60m (5' 3")
KITCHEN/LOUNGE 3.80m (12' 6") x 5.70m (18' 8")
BEDROOM 3.90m (12' 10") x 2.30m (7' 7")
EN-SUITE 1.20m (3' 11") x 2.20m (7' 3")
KITCHEN/LOUNGE 5.30m (17' 5") x 2.80m (9' 2")
BEDROOM 2.90m (9' 6") x 2.30m (7' 7")
BATHROOM 1.40m (4' 7") x 2.20m (7' 3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1002199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.