2 bedroom terraced house for saleCamden Mews, Camden Square, Camden Town, NW1
- A SPACIOUS TERRACE MEWS HOUSE
- APPROX. 1321 sqft
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO SHOWERROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- LARGE & MODERN FULLY FITTED EAT IN KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM ARRANGED OVER TWO LEVELS
- PROBATE SALE
- OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
Conveniently situated off Cantelowes Road, in a popular residential area close to Camden Square and local shopping / travelling facilities of Camden Town including Camden Town Tube Station (Northern Line) and Camden Road over ground station.
A terrace house with well planned accommodation arranged on three floors with integrated garage comprising:
Large Split Level Reception Room.
Casement Door to Roof Terrace.
Fitted Kitchen / Diner.
Bedroom (Two). Shower Room - Wash hand basin, low level W/C.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall with two fitted cupboards.
Master Bedroom En-suite shower room - Wash hand basin, low level W/C.
Casement Door from bedroom to covered terrace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101559004469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.