3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScowbuds, Camborne
- 3 BED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- GARDENS FRONT, SIDE AND BACK
- DRIVEWAY WITH ADDITIONAL PARKING
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
- CONVENIENT CENTRAL LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
BEAUTIFULLY REMODELLED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH AMPLE PARKING
Yopa is delighted to bring to the market this perfect Family Home. With significant investment by the owners, this home has been stylishly transformed .
Tucked away in a quiet street, this home offers private living but with the advantage of being conveniently situated very close to Camborne’s’ town centre , good schools , shops and public transport routes.
This home is surprisingly spacious offering Two Double Bedrooms and one Single. The Bathroom offers quality fixtures and fittings and comprises of a Bath with a stand up shower. The refurbished Kitchen has an integrated oven/hob, extractor fan and has plumbing and wiring for a washing machine and fridge freezer. There are ample cupboards and work spaces together with quality finishes throughout.
Spacious Living areas are a real plus in this home. The Living Room has a front aspect and coal effect gas fire with a slate fireplace. Additional to this is a Dining Room and Snug Lounge leading out to a Conservatory. The Conservatory is perfectly positioned overlooking and opening out onto the private Garden and Greenhouse to the back of the property. This property enjoys Gardens laid to lawn to the rear, side and Front of the home.
The Driveway is extremely spacious offering additional parking for at least another three cars. There is an oversized detached Garage with power and measuring approximately 17’6” x 9’.
Besides the aesthetic refurbishments and remodelling, the owner has had the property fully rewired , new Gas Central Heating system and Bosch boiler, insulated the walls by means of shell beading , 12 inch Roof Insulation and boarded the loft for extra storage space.
The property also benefits from provision of the latest fibre to the premises broadband.
In Camborne, you’ll find a lively Cornish town with plenty going on to entertain you. The town centre, filled with character, offers an abundance of traditional and local businesses. Camborne is bursting with history ,some of the finest scenery in Cornwall and a short distance from the most beautiful beaches.
This property must be viewed at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
EPC Rating - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.