1 bedroom apartment for saleKensington Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- 1 bedroom first floor flat
- Extended lease
- Communal gardens
- Garage en-bloc
- No chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
This rarely available modern first floor maisonette really does have it all! We have already had interest and do not expect this little gem to be around for long - let me tell you why!
The owners have recently extended the lease, the property is modern, in good condition throughout and is ready to rent out. The location is to die for and is only a short walk away from the town that is the Chichester high street. The area is quiet both night and day. For those that like the peace of mind of a safe and secure car, then stress no more as there is even a garage included in this incredible asking price.
Pick up the phone and call 01243 786581 to make an offer now!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This was a lovely home for me for 5 years. Unfortunately I had to move due to job relocation. Since then it has proven to be a great investment. Since owning the property I have kept it in good decorative order, extended the lease and replaced both the garage roof and door. I have also boarded the loft, put in an easy access ladder and replaced the internal and external doors. I have now decided to re invest my money elsewhere.
- Lounge/dining area: 18'7 maximum x 14'5 maximum (5.67m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'1 x 5'7 (2.47m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom: 11'2 x 8'9 (3.41m x 2.67m)
- Garage in block
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69930968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.