4 bedroom detached house for saleCutbush Lane, Shinfield, RG2
- 4 bedroom DETACHED NEW home
- Plot 47 - ready for occupation
- 100% PRIVATE housing
- HELP TO BUY available
- OPEN PLAN kitchen/family/dining room
- Includes GARAGE
- VILLAGE location with great SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT links
- Range of GREAT SCHOOLS close by
Plot 47 is a 4 bedroom DETACHED NEW home ready for OCCUPATION It is located in desirable SHINFIELD and available with HELP TO BUY.
With the accommodation set out over THREE floors, The Loddon has a bay-fronted living room as well as a SPACIOUS kitchen/family/dining room with doors opening to the garden. On the first floor there are THREE bedrooms and a FAMILY BATHROOM, with the second bedroom benefitting from an EN-SUITE shower room. The second floor is given entirely to the MASTER BEDROOM suite.
Littlebrook is a wholly PRIVATE development with fantastic local AMENITIES,TRANSPORT links and a range well regarded SCHOOLS. For younger children there are Shinfield Infant and Nursery School, Shinfield St. Marys C of E and Hillside Primary. Students over eleven-years-old are well served by Reading Girls, Leighton Park, and Maiden Erleigh.
Living room 5.39m (17'8) x 3.2m (10'6)
Kitchen/Family/Dining Area 5.65m (18'6) x 3.39m (11'1)
Bedroom 1 7.05m (23'2) x 5.09m (16'8)
Bedroom 2 3.33m (10'11) x 3.32m (10'11)
Bedroom 3 3.47m (11'5) x 2.66m (8'9)
Bedroom 4 3.55m (11'8) x 2.9m (9'6)
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
From Reading proceed up London Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A327. Continue on the A327/Shinfield Road for approximately 2.5 miles, then at the roundabout take the second exit and stay on the A327/Shinfield Road. Take the turning on the left into Cutbush Lane where the development will be found after a short distance.
Please note the images shown are taken from Bellway Homes show homes at Littlebrook and therefore do not reflect the finishes or layout of this property.
* Stylish, contemporary kitchen units by Symphony Kitchens with soft close door and drawers
* 1.5 stainless steel bowl sink with Monobloc mixer tap
* Stainless steel Zanussi double electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and hood with stainless steel splashback
* Space and service for free standing washing machine
Lighting and Electrical:
* Media plates in living areas and master bedroom
* Pendant lighting to living/dining areas and bedrooms
* Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
* Batten holder lighting to garage
* Gas fire and surround
Bathroom and En-suite:
* Award winning Roca white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Half height tiling behind WC and basin and tiled window sill
* Half height tiling around bath
* Landscaping to front garden
* Turf and patio to rear garden
* Footpath to front entrance door
* Outside tap
* Light to front entrance
* Timber fencing to boundaries
* All garages to have power and light within plot curtilage
* White painted softwood staircase
* Internal walls and ceiling finished in white matt emulsion throughout
* White painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery and half height, clear glazed doors where indicated on plans
* 'Ideal' high efficiency combination boiler or cylinder system
* White UPVC windows
* Gas central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69931310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 87510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.