1 bedroom apartment for saleCorsair (Meridian) Building, Royal Wharf, E16
- One bedroom
- 622 sq. ft. internal
- 113 sq ft external balcony
- 24 hours concierge
- gym, 25m indoor pool, exercise studios
- Royal Wharf Gardens offer 1.5 Acres of open space
- Variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development
- Closest DLR station: Pontoon Dock
- Due to complete December 2017
- Service Charge: £ 2232 p.a. approx.
LiFE Residential are pleased to present this off-plan 622 sq. ft. one bedroom apartment due to complete in December 2017 set within the well sought after Royal Wharf development.
The entrance hallway has large storage cupboard with ample storage area as well as washer/drier and this leads onto the generous fully tiled stylish bathroom.
The bedroom is spacious and has floor to ceiling windows with fitted storage, whilst the living area has fully fitted,integrated well appointed kitchen opening onto large,light filled relaxing and dining spaces with access to the great sized balcony.
Due to complete in Q3 2017 this development is not only within close proximity to both DLR transport links and London City Airport but also the up and coming Crossrail.
Royal Wharf Gardens which stretches over 1.5 Acres of open space will be the focal point of the community here with an added benefit of having a variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development.
NOTE: THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE EXAMPLES AND NOT RELATED TO THIS SPECIFIC UNIT
Property ref: 121_2483_4533006
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69933548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4533006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.