6 bedroom detached house for saleMoorcroft Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13
Offers in Region of
- SIX BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO EN SUITE BATHROOMS AND SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Situated in one of Moseley most popular roads. The property is conveniently located for local amenities and transport links of the Pershore (A441) and Bristol Roads (A38) which both provide popular and quick access to the City Centre.
Important institutions within a mile or so of the property include the University of Birmingham, King Edward School, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham Dental Hospital and School of Dentistry.
Amenities within a mile or so of the property include Moseley, Highbury and Cannon Hill Parks, The Mac Arts Centre, Rea Valley Cycle Route and Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
* Stunning Six Bedroom Detached Residence.
* Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
* Popular Location
* Driveway Parking, Front and Rear Gardens.
* Two En-Suite Bathrooms and Separate Shower Room.
* Two Reception Rooms and conservatory
* Dining Kitchen and Utility.
* Carpets and Curtains maybe available by separate negotiation with the vendors, if required.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a gas fired boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8445908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Moseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.