1 bedroom apartment for saleStaith Court, Nicholson Square, London, E3
- Brand new riverside one bedroom apartment
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Open plan, set back kitchen
- Private terrace with water views
- Private, allocated and secure parking
- Within a short walk to Bromley By Bow underground station
Immaculately presented throughout, this brand new riverside apartment benefits from a large terrace directly overlooking the River Lea.
The property comprises of a spacious semi open plan reception, stylish integrated kitchen with plenty of dining space which also leads out to a large private terrace overlooking the River Lea. Other features include a contemporary bathroom, useful cupboard space, intercom entry system and a secure, underground parking space.
Bow River Village is located moments from Tesco supermarket and is a short walk to transport links including Bromley-By-Bow tube station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.