3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom semi detached house in Arundel Park estate
- Garage and carport
- Great investment opportunity
- Tenant in situ
- EPC energy rating D (56)
A fantastic opportunity to secure a brilliant investment property! It is situated in the popular location of Arundel Park estate, it is a desirable area for investment properties due to its location to the City centre and further road links.
As you approach the house you can see it has plenty of parking, whether that's on the road, on your driveway, in the carport or even in the garage! You will never struggle for a space! The living area is perfect for those cosy film nights in with the family and flows nicely in to the good sized kitchen and then conservatory.
Upstairs has three bedrooms, two 'doubles' and a single, and a bathroom, ideal for a small family or couple. The property has a great sized garden, well enclosed and easily looked after, perfect if you're looking for low maintainable garden for tenants or it does not fit round your busy lifestyle.
The house is currently tenanted so being sold with no forward chain.
Chichester is a City of culture with the Cathedral, Festival Theatre and art galleries. It also offers boutique shops and High Street brands and a superb range of restaurants, wine bars and pubs.
What the Owner says:
This has been a great investment property! I am not in a rush to sell, I am looking for the best price and hopefully it is the right time to achieve it!
I will be selling the house with the tenant in situ, perfect for someone looking for a fast sale.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 14'11 x 8'4 (4.55m x 2.54m)
- Living Room: 14'11 x 14'8 (4.55m x 4.47m)
- Conservatory: 14'0 x 6'1 (4.27m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'6 x 8'3 (3.20m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 8'4 (3.99m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 6'4 (2.44m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom: 6'3 x 4'11 (1.91m x 1.50m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage, Carport and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69940562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.