4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Thomas Drive, Pagham, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1625 Sqft Chalet Style Detached Bungalow
- Sitting Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking and Detached Garage
A spacious detached chalet style bungalow situated on a good sized plot with a southerly facing rear garden and ample off-road parking. Close to Pagham parade of shops and bus services. The villages at Rose Green and Nyetimber are also close by.
The property briefly comprises, a welcoming and spacious entrance hallway, sitting room with an open fireplace, sliding door to conservatory, this in turn gives access to the rear garden, refitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with shower/WC. From the hallway, stairs to first floor with further double bedroom and en-suite bathroom with WC.
Outside, to the front garden provides ample parking with the driveway continuing down to a single detached garage. The southerly facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and patio area.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the generous accommodation on offer together with its quiet convenient location and plot size. EPC-E
The coastal village of Pagham is located to the western side of Bognor Regis. It offers a number of local facilities including: dentist, opticians and convenience store. Bus services pass along The Causeway and links Pagham to the seaside town of Bognor Regis and the Cathedral city of Chichester.
A deceptively spacious and versatile detached chalet style bungalow situated within a desired quiet location.
Bedroom 2 12'6 (3.81m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Sitting Room 17'1 (5.21m) x 12'7 (3.84m)
Conservatory 25'4 (7.72m) x 8'10 (2.69m)
Kitchen 12'5 (3.78m) x 10'6 (3.2m)
Bedroom 4 8'9 (2.67m) x 6'11 (2.11m)
Bedroom 3 12' (3.66m) x 11'6 (3.51m)
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 1 18'1 (5.51m) x 18' (5.49m)
Gardens To Front and Rear
Ample parking with the driveway continuing down to a single detached garage.
Garage 17' (5.18m) x 8'6 (2.59m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69940874.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 231229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.