3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeceptively spacious semi!
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Private & Secure Rear Garden
- Generously Proportioned Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Boarded Roof Space
- Two Decking Areas Perfect for BBQ's
This deceptively spacious semi-detached house has three generously proportioned bedrooms and a larger than expected ground floor. Upon entering the property, the entrance hallway leads to the kitchen which overlooks the rear garden and benefits from a breakfast bar and plenty of storage space. You are drawn into the dining room with space for your family dining table which in turn opens up via an archway into the living room which is, again, of generous proportions.
A large window to the front ensures light passes into and brightens both the living room and dining room. A feature fireplace currently with an electric fire creates a focal point in the room. From the dining room, another door leads to a sun room which also joins to the kitchen. Patio doors allow the evening sun to bathe the room in ambient light and there's a small wooden decking area immediately outside with space for a small table.
Upstairs, the family bathroom is another good size room and benefits from a shower and separate bath. The three double bedrooms offers plenty of space for family living. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes maximising the available space and a metal spiral staircase rises from the corner of the room into the boarded roof space.
Outside, to the rear, a private garden is defined by a mature conifer hedge and is mostly laid to lawn with two decking areas offering plenty of space for entertaining or soaking up the afternoon sun. To the front is a small garden, a driveway providing off-road parking for one car and a garage which has power connected.
Mains electricity. Mains gas. Mains water. Mains drainage.
Council Tax Band
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69941126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8294262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.