4 bedroom terraced house for sale26 Sixth Avenue, Manor Park E12 5PP
Withdrawn from Market
- Brand New
- Three Storey
- Four Bedroom
- Three Bathroom
- 43 ft Rear Gardens
- Cross Rail Elizabeth Line
- Station is with 0.6 Miles
- 10 Year Warranty
- Stunning Finishes
- Help To Buy Available
DESCRIPTION A selection of new build terraced houses in their final stages of construction.
Please take a look at our Specification List and Floorplans detailing the well thought out configuration and stunning finish of these desirable 1,315 sq ft family homes.
Any interested parties looking to reserve early are welcome to do so off plan by contacting our office.
Please note the images used are from the show home in the development and not the property listed
LOCATION The properties are located on Sixth Avenue in Manor Park within the London Borough of Newham
Sixth Avenue is a quiet residential street which connects Romford Road and Church Road.
A number of shops and amenities are located on nearby Romford Road with far more retail outlets, bars and restaurants available in Ilford and Stratford Town Centres.
Manor Park Station (currently TFL Rail with Crossrail / Elizabeth Line services operation from 2018) is approximately 0.6 miles away and offers trains direct to London Liverpool Street in 15 minutes
CSJ, our clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1) They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2) Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building, regulation or other consents and CSJ have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69941330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100519003034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher St James, Colliers Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.