1 bedroom flat for saleArmadale Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow
- Traditional Full One Bedroom Corner Tenement Flat
- Preferred First Floor Position.
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Twin Aspects. Dining Kitchen
- Double Bedroom. Bathroom.
- Gas CH. Security Entry. EPC Rating: C
This traditional, full, one bedroom tenement flat is situated on the corner of both Armadale Street and Garthland Drive. Communal entrance, bay windowed corner lounge, dining sized kitchen, large double bedroom, re-fitted bathroom. Gas CH. Security entry.
Situated on the preferred first floor of this traditional tenement building, this stunning one bedroom corner flat enjoys twin aspects on both Armadale Street and Garthland Drive
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance with security entry; Bright and spacious bay windowed corner lounge with feature fire surround, decorative cornicing to ceiling and viewing aspects along both Garthland Drive and Armadale Street; Modern re-fitted dining sized kitchen; Good sized double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture; Re-fitted three piece bathroom.
The subjects are enhanced by a gas fired central heating system and an audio security entry system.
Lounge 19' 7" into bay window x 16' 4" ( 5.97m into bay window x 4.98m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" max x 9' 4" max ( 5.00m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 16' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 5.08m max x 2.90m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69941777.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.