4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLambourn Road, Clapham, LONDON, SW4
- Private garden
- Built in wardrobes
- Street Parking
- Double Glazing
#PSH050 An exceptional double fronted end of terrace house designed by architect Robert Wilson. Internally this property has an abundance of light and is decorated with taste and flair with a contemporary edge. This house has a range of sustainable elements including insulation to the solid walls, full house ventilation system, solar heating and underfloor heating.
This stunning property has been meticulously remodelled with the addition of a new storey to provide a four bedroom home, with spacious reception areas and a large kitchen/dining room which leads onto a wonderful landscaped garden. The property also features a ground floor cloakroom, utility room with ample storage and loft space.
This property is wired for sound with sonos internet in all rooms. LED lighting, heat recovery system, a boiling hot water tap, built in microwave and waste disposal. There are wooden floors throughout.
To the front, the house is sympathetic to its original features and to the rear is a contemporary glazed bay and three storey sash window opening onto a courtyard garden with moated fish pond.
The property is situated in Clapham Old Town. This area reinvented itself in the early 2000’s and has become one of the most sought after area’s in South London. There are a variety of amenities including bars, pubs, gyms, restaurants, and the amazing Clapham Picture House, all within walking distance. Also within walking distance is Clapham Common with its children’s play areas, organised team sports, personal trainers, along with the beauty and tranquillity.
- A short walk from Clapham Common underground station served by the Northern Line and Wandsworth Road train station, serving Canary Wharf.
- Located close to Clapham Junction. Trains run regularly in to Waterloo, Victoria and covers connections to the whole of the south east and west of London. Regular trains to Gatwick including the Gatwick Express and direct trains to the east coast and three other counties.
- 10 minutes to the New American Embassy (officially opening in late 2017).
- A vast array of private and state schools and also a number of local French schools.
- 2 reception rooms
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with dressing area, fitted wardrobes and en suite
- 3 additional double bedrooms (one en suite) all with fitted wardrobes
- 3 bathrooms (inclusive of two en suites)
- Landscaped garden
- Roof garden
- EPC rating C
- 1868 Sq. Ft - Gross internal area
- 2224 Sq. Ft - Gross external area
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KE014-LI-SA244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.