3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeighton Gardens, Sanderstead, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 9DZ
- Superbly located 3 Bedroom Semi
- Short walk from popular 'Atwood' School
- 14'6 x 11'5 - Bright Lounge
- 14' Dining Room open to Kitchen
- Spacious Modern Bathroom & sep Shower
- Delightful, level Rear Garden
- 21' Summerhouse/Games Lodge
- Shared Driveway to Garage
This attractive Semi- Detached home is located within a short walk of Atwood School, Sanderstead Village shops and the 403 bus route. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, good sized lounge and separate Dining room being open plan to a modern Kitchen. The 3 first floor bedrooms are all of a good size along with a large modern bathroom and separate shower. Externally the property enjoys a delightful level Rear Garden of approx 90' with the addition of 2 great sized storage units and a fabulous Summer house/teenagers den.
Leighton Gardens is located off Limpsfield Road close to Sanderstead Village and bus route. Sanderstead Train Station is approx. 5 minutes drive away as is Purley Oaks and both serve Central Croydon and London Bridge and Victoria. Central Croydon offers many shops and evening enterainment including the popular and recently opened Croydon Boxpark. The area is surrounded by various open spaces to include the beautiful 'Kings Woods' and Riddlesdown Common both fantastic for leisurely walks and bike riding. The property is well positioned for many schools for children of all ages from Atwood to Riddlesdown and Warlingham High schools as well as an array of well regarded private schools to inlcude Whitgift, Trinity and Croydon High.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.