3 bedroom detached house for salePolly Barnes Hill, Hanham , Bristol
- Detached House
- Thoughtfully Built By Current Owners
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
- Lots of Storage Space
- Large Bright Spacious Living Area
- Perfect for Families and Entertaining
- Fantastic Condition Throughout
- Additional Work Room & Utility Room
- **NO CHAIN**
**HUGE STUNNING PROPERTY** This spacious family home laid out over three floors has to be viewed to appreciate its possibilities. Offering masses of unique but versatile space for a busy family. The location is the real selling point - situated in an elevated position in a peaceful cul de sac. Built with care and attention by the current owners in 2004 offering driveway and integrated electric entry garage, leading to the useful utility and office on the ground floor. On the first floor is the modern bright L-shaped living/dining and kitchen space offering an oak kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces, patio doors lead to a wrap around garden.The top floor offers three double bedrooms, en-suite off master and family bathroom! ALL WITH NO CHAIN!!!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69946328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN2685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.