3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, St. Annes, FY8
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home In Sought After Area
- Close To Many Amenities Including Shops, Schools & The Town
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom Suite
- Two Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen
- Driveway & Garage, Great Sized Garden To Rear
- Some Modernisation & TLC Required
- Offered With No Forward Chain
- Brand New To The Market
Located in a popular area of St. Annes and within easy reach of many amenities, is this semi detached family home requiring some modernisation. Nearby you will find 'Good' OFSTED rated schools, shops, the beach & seafront.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, second reception room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom & separate WC. Externally there is a driveway & carport giving access to the garage, whilst there are lawned gardens to the front & rear.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and is offered with no forward chain. Brand new to the market, get your viewing booked now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN170093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.