5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWALTON ROAD, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4LW
- Fantastic Five Bedroom Chalet Style Family Home
- Situated In One Of Sidcup's Most Sought After Roads
- Lovely Rear Garden Measuring Approximately 80ft
- Large Living Room Measuring 17'8 X 13'4
- Second Reception Room Open Plan To Dining Area
- Ground Floor Bathroom and First Floor Shower Room
- Ample Off Road Parking To The Front
- Leaded Light Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- 0.5 Miles To Sidcup Train Station
**Guide Price £630,000 - £640,000**
We are truly honoured to present to the market this spacious five bedroom extended chalet style home in one of Sidcup's most premier locations. The interior layout comprises entrance hall, large living room measuring 17'8 X 13'4, second reception room which is open plan to the dining area, fitted kitchen, bedroom five and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor you will find four good sized family bedrooms and a shower room. You will be pleased to note that there are front and rear gardens of which the rear garden measures approximately 80ft. Benefits of particular note include leaded light double glazing, gas central heating, detached garage with an up and over door and ample off road parking to the front. Close to Sidcup High Street and Train Station we would highly recommend an internal viewing of this fine chalet style home.
5.54m (18' 2") x 4.09m (13' 5")
Double glazed leaded light window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet.
3.51m (11' 6") x 2.64m (8' 8")
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet.
3.63m (11' 11") x 2.57m (8' 5")
Double glazed leaded light window to side. Radiator. Carpet.
2.57m (8' 5") x 2.41m (7' 11")
Double glazed leaded light window to side. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet.
Frosted double glazed leaded light window to side. Low level wc. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Radiator.Tiled walls. Carpet.
Rear garden with lawn and patio area. Fish pond. Side access.
Garage with up and over door, power points.
2.74m (9' 0") x 1.52m (5' 0")
Frosted glazed leaded light window to side. Panelled bath. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled wall. Carpet.
3.76m (12' 4") x 2.59m (8' 6")
GROUND FLOOR. Double glazed leaded light bay window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Loft access. Storage cupboard. Carpet.
Wooden door to side. Radiator. Carpet.
5.38m (17' 8") x 4.06m (13' 4")
Double glazed leaded light window to front and side. Feature fire place. Radiator. Carpet.
6.40m (21' 0") x 4.06m (13' 4")
Double glazed leaded light window to rear. glazed leaded light window to rear. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Carpet.
3.68m (12' 1") x 2.77m (9' 1")
Double glazed leaded light window to rear. Range of wall and base units incorporating a double sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for washing machine. Wall and floor tiling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69948110.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFSAL207506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.