2 bedroom flat for sale21-5 Calder Grove, Sighthill, EH11 4NB
- Fully refurbished 2 Bedroom Flat
- Ideal for landlords, families, professionals and students
- Great Rental investment (9% yield)
- Two large double bedrooms
- Pristine three-piece Bathroom
- Spacious, west-facing living room
- Generous breakfasting kitchen
- Versatile Box room
- Well-maintained communal gardens
- Unrestricted off-street parking
Enjoying a quiet setting within an established development in Sighthill, on the southwestern edge of the capital, this two-bedroom second floor flat represents an appealing family home or investment with a rental yield of 9%. The property has been fully refurbished to a modern finish throughout, and benefits from access to communal gardens and unrestricted off-street parking, as well as unobstructed views of the Pentland Hills.
This bright, well-proportioned flat is in move in condition. With attractive timber flooring throughout and neutral décor it has a fresh, contemporary feel. The large living room enjoys flexible scope for various lounge/dining configurations and flows into the well-appointed breakfasting kitchen, which boasts wonderful views of the Pentland Hills. There are two spacious double bedrooms, one of which incorporates a large, built-in wardrobe. The versatile box room offers an ideal cloak cupboard, walk-in store or even a home office. Completing the accommodation is the immaculate three-piece bathroom, which enjoys excellent natural light and features an electric shower-over-bath with a glass screen.
The area is served by a good choice of local shops and services, including a medical centre and library, with a choice of retail and leisure facilities at Westside Plaza and the Gyle Shopping Centre. Popular with families, young professionals and students alike. Sighthill is home to Edinburgh College and Edinburgh Napier University campuses, it is also just five minutes? drive from Heriot Watt University. Primary education is provided at Sighthill Primary School or St Joseph?s RC, followed by secondary schooling at WHEC or St Augustine?s RC. In addition to a vast network of bus routes, you can walk or cycle into the city centre along the leafy Union Canal walkway. For travel further afield, local train stations offer fast and frequent routes and the Edinburgh City Bypass, Edinburgh Airport and the M8/M9 motorway network are nearby.
Viewing by appointment, Ennova Estate Agents on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 564 0777 \ 07471 900 103.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69948950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ennova Estate Agents, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.